PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Personal data protection at the controller Technical and business services s. r. o., based at Kopčianska 10, Bratislava – city section Petržalka 851 01, company reg. No.: 53 643 232, entered in the Business Register maintained by the Bratislava III City Court, section: Sro, file No. 166357/B (hereinafter referred to as the „Controller“) is ensured in compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter also referred to as the "Regulation") and Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data and on amendment and supplementation to certain acts (hereinafter referred to as the "Act"). We care about the protection of your personal data, therefore we hereby inform you about how we process your personal data.
The valid and effective wording of Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council as well as the wording of Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data will be used as the basic legal framework for setting up personal data protection in our country. In addition to these regulations, modifications of ISO 27001, ISO 27000, ISO 31000 and possibly other standards will be taken into account for this purpose.
Controller´s contact details are as follows:
Technical and business services s. r. o.
Kopčianska 10, Bratislava – city section Petržalka 851 01
Phone No.: ..........................................
What data do we collect?
When providing our services, we collect personal data from you as a data subject to the extent necessary for the purpose of entering into a contractual relationship and the performance of the rights and obligations arising therefrom. We collect your data for a limited period of time in accordance with the relevant legislation.
The Controller processes personal data that you have provided to it or personal data that the Controller has obtained as a result of the accomplishment of your order.
The Controller processes your identification and contact data and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
The legal reason for processing of your personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the Controller under Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR,
- the processing is necessary for the performance of the contract to which the data subject is a party or to carry out pre-contractual measures at the request of the data subject.
Rights of data subjects
Regardless of the legal basis for the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right of access to personal data, the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, or the right to file a petition to initiate proceedings for the protection of personal data.
Right of access to personal data
This right means that you are entitled to request confirmation from us as to whether personal data relating to you is being processed about you. Therefore, if we are processing such personal data about you, you have the right to access and be informed about your personal data:
- why we process your personal data (purpose of processing personal data)
- what data we process about you (category of personal data)
- to whom your personal data may or will be disclosed (identification of the recipients or the recipients' group)
- how long we will keep your personal data (retention period)
- that you have the right to ask us to rectify your personal data, to erase it or to restrict its processing, or to object to the processing of your personal data
- that you have the right to bring a data protection action under the Act; or
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority under the Regulation, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic
- where your personal data comes from (information about the source), unless you have provided us with the personal data directly
- whether we use automated individual decision-making, including profiling pursuant to Section 28 (1) and (4) of the Act; in particular, the procedure used, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing of personal data for you
- the appropriate guarantee relating to the transfer, if we transfer your personal data to a third country or an international organisation
This right of access also means that you can obtain the personal data we process about you. We will provide you with a copy of the personal data we process about you. However, if you make repeated requests for your personal data, we may charge you a reasonable administrative fee in connection with your request for a copy of your personal data.
Right to rectification of personal data
As part of our terms of service, we ask you to provide us with the correct data. However, if we nevertheless happen to process incorrect data about you, the right to rectification of personal data means that you are entitled to request that we rectify the incorrect personal data relating to you. You also have the right to have your incomplete personal data completed, taking into account the purpose of the processing of the personal data.
Right to erasure of personal data (right to be forgotten)
You have the right to have us delete personal data relating to you where at least one of the following grounds is met:
- your personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we collected or otherwise processed it
- you have withdrawn your consent to the processing of your personal data on the basis of which we process your personal data and there is no other legal basis for further processing
- you object to the processing of personal data which is carried out on the legal basis of public interest or legitimate interest and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing
- your personal data have been unlawfully processed
- your personal data must be erased because it is necessary to comply with an obligation under Slovak or European Union law
- your personal data was collected in connection with the offer of information company services pursuant to Section 15(1) of the Act
However, your right to erasure of your personal data may not be granted in a particular case, taking into account the specific circumstances, if the processing of your personal data is necessary:
- to exercise our right to freedom of expression or right to information
- to comply with a legal obligation
- to exercise our legal claim
- for archiving, historical research or statistical purposes, where the right to erasure would be likely to prevent or seriously impede us from achieving the purposes of such processing
Right to restriction of processing of personal data
You have the right to have us restrict the processing of personal data relating to you where at least one of the following grounds is met:
- - you challenge the accuracy of your personal data during the period allowing us to verify the accuracy of your personal data
- - the processing of personal data is unlawful, you object to the erasure of the personal data and request restriction of the processing of the personal data instead of erasure
- - we no longer need your personal data for any of the processing purposes, or you need it to establish, exercise or pursue your legal claims
- - you object to the processing of your personal data until it is verified that our legitimate interests outweigh your legitimate interests
Right to portability of personal data
If our right to process your personal data is based on your consent or the performance of obligations under a contract we have entered into with you, you have the right to request the transfer of the data relating to you that you have provided to us to another data controller.
Right to withdraw consent
If we process your personal data on the legal basis of the data subject's consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time, even before the expiry of the period for which the consent was given. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
Right to object
If you have reasons relating to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data where the legal basis for such processing is our legitimate interest. However, if our legitimate interest in processing outweighs your personal interest, we may continue to process your data despite your objection to processing. We are also entitled to continue to process your data where it is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of our legal claims.
Retention period of personal data
The Controller stores personal data
- for the period necessary for the exercise of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Controller and the exercise of claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 10 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for as long as consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, up to a maximum of 3 years if the personal data is processed on the basis of consent.
After the expiry of the retention period, the Controller shall delete the personal data.
How to exercise your rights?
You can exercise your above rights by emailing us at ............................................................
Please include your first name, last name, email address, or permanent address in your application. If you do not provide this information, we will not be able to grant your application. We require this information from you in order to verify your identity and to ensure that we do not provide your personal data to an unauthorised person.
If you do not have full legal capacity as a data subject, your rights under the Regulation and the Act may be exercised by your legal representative. The rights of a data subject who is not alive may be exercised by a close person within the meaning of the Regulation and the Act. Where your requests as a data subject are evidently unfounded or inadequate, in particular because of their repetitive nature, we may charge a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or refuse to reply to the request.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties
Your personal data may in certain cases be accessed by other persons with whom we cooperate. We use third parties to provide specific processing operations that we cannot provide ourselves. These third parties include, for example:
- KALČÍK, spol. s r.o., (accounting services provider), Štefánikova 1318, Senica 905 01, company reg. No.: 36 247 987
- BigWay s. r. o., (marketing and web development services provider), Československej armády 21, Prešov 080 01, company reg. No.: 53 084 586
- BigWay Digital s. r. o., (marketing and web development services provider), Československej armády 21, Prešov 080 01, company reg. No.: 54 038 073
- Contabo GmbH, Aschauer Straße 32a, 81549 Munich, Germany (hosting provider), HRB 180722
It is possible that in the future the list of these third parties will be expanded to include other persons or, conversely, that the list of third parties will be reduced to include certain third parties.
In the event that we, as the Controller, transfer the collected personal data about natural persons to another person in the capacity of processor, we are obliged to draw up a separate contract between us and each such other person in the capacity of processor for this case, or to incorporate the relevant provisions within the meaning of Act No. 18/2018 into the framework contract, or to draw up an addendum to this contract.
Deletion of personal data
The Controller shall ensure the deletion of the personal data provided from the information system after withdrawal of the user's consent to the processing of personal data or after the expiry of the retention period.
The Controller has not designated a responsible person.
Disclosure and transfer to third countries
Your personal details are not disclosed and transferred to third countries.
Profiling and automated decision-making
Your personal data is not subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
Achieving the highest possible protection of our clients' personal data is a high priority for us and, in addition to our existing business objectives, this area will be given increased attention. The technical and organisational measures that will be used will be carefully selected with regard to the scope of the processing of personal data and our technical and personnel capabilities, but always in such a way that these means are as effective as possible and that the applicable and effective legislation in the Slovak Republic and the EU is complied with.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files containing the name of the page visited, its validity and a predefined value. They are stored in your browser folder. When you revisit the website that created the file, they can be resent by your browser. The cookies we use do not harm your computer or other devices used to browse the internet.
What cookies do we use?
Basic – they allow you to use basic functions such as logging in as a registered user or pre-filling forms. If you disable these cookies, we cannot guarantee the full functionality of our website.
- Operational and functional - essential – they serve to provide services or remember settings to ensure maximum comfort during your visit, and subsequently to improve its functionality and appearance. These cookies do not collect information about you that could be used for marketing or remember where you have been on the internet. If you disable these cookies, we cannot guarantee the full functionality of our website.
- Advertising – they serve to optimize the display of advertisements in relation to the visitor's habits and the effectiveness of the advertiser's marketing communications. For example, they will prevent you from being shown unnecessarily frequent advertisements from an area in which you are not interested. We use the following third party solutions for these cookies:
- Third party cookies – they are created and used by service providers. These services are integrated into our website because we find them useful and fully secure. As we have taken measures to prevent misuse of these cookies (anonymisation on the part of our suppliers), we do not ask for your consent to use them. We use the following third party solutions for these cookies:
o Google Analytics,
o Google AdSense
How can I disable cookies?
If you do not wish to receive cookies from our website, you have the option to set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie so that you can choose whether or not to accept it. However, please note that if you disable "cookies" in your browser, you may not be able to take full advantage of some of our pages.
How to lodge a complaint?
As a data subject, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, based at Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava, phone No. 02/323 132 14, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, if you suspect that your personal data is being processed in violation of the applicable legislation.
These rules become valid and effective on 12 June 2023