Terms and condition
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FOR THE PROVISION OF THE SERVICES OF sportbook.live INFORMATION SYSTEM
(hereinafter referred to as the „GTC“)
- These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the „GTC“) relate to contractual relationships between the provider, limited liability company Technical and business services s. r. o., based at Kopčianska 10, Bratislava – city section Petržalka 851 01, company reg. No.: 53 643 232, entered in the Business Register maintained by the Bratislava III City Court, section: Sro, file No. 166357/B (hereinafter referred to as the „Controller“ or „Provider“) that were or will be created based on the contract on the provision of services via website sportbook.live and are related to the provision of any and all online software services of the information system.
- The GTC are publicly available on the internet website sportbook.live/vop.
INTERPRETATION OF TERMS
- The service provider is the company Technical and business services s. r. o., based at Kopčianska 10, Bratislava – city section Petržalka 851 01, company reg. No.: 53 643 232, entered in the Business Register maintained by the Bratislava III City Court, section: Sro, file No. 166357/B, that operates the portal sportbook.live (hereinafter referred to as the „Controller“ or „Provider“).
- The user means any natural person or legal entity who enters into a service contract or other contract with the Provider, the subject of which is the provision of services through the sportbook.live website (hereinafter referred to as the "User")
- The contractual parties are the Provider and the User.
METHOD OF CONCLUDING THE CONTRACT
- By registering on the sportbook.live website, the User expresses his/her irrevocable consent with the GTC and the GTC shall apply to each confirmed order of the Client. Registration consists of completing a registration form where true information about the organisation, contact details and registration details and password must be provided.
- The Contract is concluded upon the confirmation of the Registration by the Provider, and the Provider reserves the right to refuse the registration, even without giving any reason.
- By registering, the User agrees with the GTC, which become part of the contract, and the User is obliged to get acquainted himself with the GTC. Unless proven otherwise, the User shall be deemed to have consented with the GTC:
a) by entering into the Contract,
b) by the User's actual use of the Provider's services,
c) by the User's login to the information system; or
d) in any other way which indicates the User's evident consent with the GTC at the moment that occurs first.
- The Provider undertakes to provide the User with the services under the contract in accordance with the GTC and the User undertakes to pay the Provider the agreed remuneration for the services provided in accordance with the GTC.
- The Provider undertakes to provide information system services for the duration of the contract, namely the following services:
a) Access to the information system;
b) Updates of the information system;
c) Personalized environment – User´s user environment differs from the environment of other users and the details in this section shall be displayed to the User according to the details he/she entered during the registration or he completed or modified subsequently;
d) Access to Community – a list of registered organizations is available for the User (other users), according to the set filter and arrangement together with contact details of other users;
e) Other Services provided by the Provider
(hereinafter referred to as the „Services“).
- The information system operates as an electronic information system by means of which the User gains access to the aforementioned services of the Provider; the User is not obliged to use all the services provided by the Provider, but only chooses which services he/she wants to use.
- The Provider is entitled to change and modify the information system at any time in order to ensure its security and functionality. The Provider undertakes to carry out the planned changes and modifications, in particular at night and on weekends, so as not to endanger the smooth operation of the User, while informing the User in advance in a comprehensible manner about the planned outage of the Provider´s service.
- Registration to the system is free of charge.
- The use of the Provider's services according to Article IV of the GTC is either free of charge or for a fee, and whether it is a free or a fee-based service is indicated directly in the Information System before the provision of the service. If it is a fee-based service, its price and terms of payment shall be indicated directly in the Information System prior to the provision of the service.
- In case the User uses paid services of the Provider, by paying the price for these services, the User bears in mind that the paid price is non-refundable and the Provider is not obliged to refund the already paid price for the services under any circumstances.
- Payment for the services may be made by wire transfer to the Provider's account, by credit card or by any other appropriate method agreed by the parties.
- The price list for paid services is available here.......................................
- The price for the Services shall be determined in accordance with the Price List in force at the time of delivery of the order. The prices set out in the Price List include VAT. The VAT rate is set according to the applicable legislation.
- The Provider is entitled to unilaterally change the Price List and the text of the valid Price List is always published on the Website.
OPTIONS FOR TERMINATING THE CONTRACT
- The contractual relationship may be terminated at any time, and the User is entitled to do so without giving any reason, including immediate cancellation of the User's account.
- The Provider is entitled to terminate this contract, i.e. cancel the User's access to the User's account or to block the User's account only on the basis of any of the following reasons:
a) If the User has provided false information about himself/herself when registering or during the use of the information system;
b) In the event that the User violates the applicable generally binding legal regulations;
c) If the User restricts or disturbs other Users of the information system by his/her actions beyond the usual level;
d) If the User repeatedly violates the GTC.
- In the event of termination of the contract by the Provider pursuant to point 2 of this Article, the Provider shall be entitled to do so without prior notice.
SECURITY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- The Controller declares that all personal data is confidential and will only be used for the performance of the contract. All personal data that are voluntarily provided to the Controller are collected, processed and archived in accordance with the applicable laws of the Slovak Republic, in particular in accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter also referred to as the "Regulation") and Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on amendment and supplementation to certain acts (hereinafter also referred to as the "Act").
- The GTC become valid and effective as of 19 June 2023.
- Matters and relations not expressly governed by the GTC shall be governed by the provisions of the Commercial Code. These terms and conditions may only be deviated from with the express written consent of both parties.
- The use of the GTC may be excluded or restricted only by written agreement of the parties.
- The parties agree that the applicable law governing the GTC is the law of the Slovak Republic.
- The parties undertake to resolve all their disputes preferably by agreement. If no agreement is possible, the competent general courts of the Slovak Republic shall be competent to resolve them.
- In the event of a conflict between the provisions of the GTC and a separate contract or agreement, the deviating provisions in the agreement shall prevail. The applicability of the GTC or parts thereof may only be excluded by written agreement of the parties. Legal relations not covered by the Agreement and the GTC shall be governed by the applicable laws of the Slovak Republic.
- The Provider is entitled to unilaterally change the GTC at any time, and is obliged to inform the User about this change.
- The supervisory authority is:
Slovenská obchodná inšpekcia (SOI) (Slovak Trade Inspection) (STI)
P. O. BOX 29
827 99 Bratislava
Bratislava, 19 June 2023